Starting Block SO5:
The SO5 is made of LDPE (low-density polyethylene) and supplies relay exchange times, block-off times or reaction times. The adjustable footrest enables the swimmers to adjust the distance to the front-edge to have the perfect start position for the step-start. For public use you can remove the foot rest. The SO5 is built for constant use in indoor and outdoor pools.
- Measuring system: integrated sensor for timing
- Adjustable Footrest: adjustable in 6 positions
- Material: LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Dimensions: 600 x 740 x 400 (610) mm
- Weight: 24 kg
- Conformity: FINA, SSCH, AAU, NCAA and LEN Rules