The lap counter is made for outdoor usage and has extra bright red LED, that you can see well even in direct sun light. It has a rugged aluminium case and is well-tested in all weather conditions.
The lap counter has two program modes:
- Countdown Laps: From an preset value you count down until zero. After zero the lap counter returns to the preset value.
- Countup Laps: For every lap you count one lap up.
The lap counter has an automatic power down (switches the LED off) to save batteries. After 10 minutes without changing the display the energy saving mode activates itself. To activate the lap counter again just press the push button.
- Red numeric 7-segment figures
- Two or three figures
- Banana socket for external push button
- Power Supply: internal battery or mains (100 – 240 VAC)
- Built-in power pack (battery with charger)
- On-Off Switch
- Automatic power down after 10 minutes
- Fastening: 3/8“ thread for tripod
- Black aluminum case with red Plexiglas front
- Operating temperature: -20° to 60°C
- Tripod to set up the lap counter
- External push button with 10m cable
- Certain Models: Bell