The starter is able to speak through a radio microphone BANG HS using the amplifier speaker system BANG (e.g. starting commands for athletes).
The start sound is triggered by a push button (closing contact). If a flash is needed for disabled competitors or to have a more precise manual timing, a start impulse trigger e-Start can be used. This electronic startgun has an integrated flash.
Advantages of the Start System BANG:
- Start system is always ready, no reloading of a gun necessary.
- No starting problems because of a not loaded startgun or bad blanks.
- No costs for expensive blanks.
- There is no cleaning of guns necessary after the end of a race day.
- No legal problems with the use of the start system (in many countries a gun license is necessary for a startgun).
- No problems to transport the start system BANG (in many countries the gun and ammunition must be transported in separated vehicles).
- When using the “StartUnit3”, it is possible to communicate with the time keeper and to make announcements over the speakers of the start system (e.g. StartJudge SJ) and the BANG.